Leitor de código de barraGryphon I GD4400-HC 2D
The key mission of scanners in the healthcare industry is to improve the quality of patient care while reducing medication errors. Additionally, healthcare environments have requirements that scanners need to be regularly cleaned and disinfected. The Datalogic Gryphon HC product series is specifically developed for healthcare applications with Disinfectant-Ready enclosures treated with anti-microbial additives and are designed to withstand daily cleaning with harsh disinfectant solutions.
Perfect for both handheld and presentation reading, the GD4400-HC 2D imager features Datalogic’s Motionix™ motion-sensing technology which detects the natural actions of the operator to automatically switch the scanner into handheld or hands-free scanning modes.
The Gryphon 4400-HC 2D readers can decode virtually any 1D and 2D bar code symbology and can read codes from LCD monitors, cell phones, smartphones and other mobile devices. Enhanced optics offer improved motion tolerance and high speed imaging to read fast moving codes as well as the ability to capture images such as signatures, complete IDs or prescriptions.
The deep-red illumination of the Gryphon 4400 imagers eliminate the irritating ‘flicker effect’ found in competing products, allowing for comfortable all-day usage. The highly visible 4-Dot aimer provides a clear indication of the reading area, making targeting codes quick and easy.
- Disinfectant-Ready enclosures treated with anti-microbial additives (ISO22196 and JISZ 2801 compliant
- Motionix™ motion-sensing technology for seamless reading mode transitions
- Highly visible 4-Dot aimer with center cross for targeted scanning
- Image capture and document scanning capabilities
- Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ for good-read feedback
- USB Certified Kits Available